You can find out even more about Dance Days Referral Scheme.
Tell your colleagues and friends at other schools about Dance Days and the fantastic dance workshops we provide. Remember to give them your school name and school ID, you can find your school ID on your last invoice from us.
Your colleague or friend books one our of dance workshops and quotes your school name and school ID.
We will then credit your Dance Days account with a discount to be used on a new future booking.
Your credit will be unlocked after your colleague or friends booking has taken place and has been paid.
If the new school you have referred books a half day dance workshop, you will be credited £25. If they book a full day dance workshop, you will be credited £35.
Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
1. You (“the Referee”) must have booked with Dance Days in the past.
2. The school you are referring must not have already booked with Dance Days. You are not able to refer yourself or your school.
3. The referral credit detailed in this scheme is a Dance Days account credit and not cash, but has a cash value of £25 or £35. The credit is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
4. The referral credit is only due on the initial booking – further bookings are excluded.
5. The referral credit is only available to use after the referred school booking has taken place and the invoice has been paid. Cancelled/none payment bookings will be excluded.
6. Dance Days reserves the right to alter the conditions of the referral scheme or cancel the scheme without written notice.
7. In the event of any dispute, Dance Days decision shall be final.